Custom Search

Me and my Family

Me and my Family

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Playdate, Dinner and Old Videos. JUST FUN!

With all of the snow that we got on Friday and Saturday, schools around here were canceled today and have already been canceled for tomorrow. Many of the neighborhood roads are just too terrible for buses to attempt. Both of the kids I keep belong to people who work in the schools, so it was just me and Ruby today.

We had a great time playing together. We built a snowman together and went for a short walk. We played with her tent and tunnel. We watched some television and snuggled. We took a nap. It was a nice relaxing day. However, I could tell that Ruby was really missing Bells and K.

As I have mentioned before, Bells is my niece. So, I decided to call my sister-in -law, Sonia to see if she, my brother Ted, and her girls Bells and A, would like to brave the streets and come over for dinner. We could let the kids play and eat, then put them down at our house. After bed time, the grown ups would get to hang out. It would be our turn to play! It would be a great time.
Sonia and Ted were game for dinner! They arrived a short while later. It was so much fun listening to the little cousins play together. Giggling, running, singing, and even a little bickering made for a great time and an early bed time for the girls. Thus, a GREAT evening of the adult conversations that I crave.
After a delicious dinner Sonia and I were looking at some old video footage. And looking at those videos sent me on a tangent. I have soooo many awesome videos. I decided to share some with you. I love going back and remembering all of these great times. Some are funny and some are sweet. Enjoy!



Here is me busting my lovely husband snoring. I used night vision as so I didn't disturb him and ruin my chance to prove that he indeed DOES snore. Notice the upside down glasses! LOL





Here is a much littler Ruby hamming it up for the camera. I flipped the view finder around so she could see herself.



My brother, Ted being well... Ted! He got me one of those giant cards that plays music and we had some fun with it. Good times!


I hope you like the videos! I'm sure there will be more to come in the future. Please leave a comment and tell me which video is your favorite!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all funny...but baby Ruby...oh my, where has my baby gone???????????

rhonda said...

Those videos are funny. I bet Ben appreciated you revealing to the whole world that he snoars!!! lol Ruby is just adorable in her video!!! I def. see the resembelance between you and your brother. Thanks for posting them :)

Julee said...

New follower from Friday Follow. Come follow me! Have a groovy weekend.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hi there! Friday following!